In the current Commentary, I review Gertrude Himmelfarb’s new book, The People of the Book: Philosemitism in England from Cromwell to Churchill.
The People of the Book
Recent Posts by David Frum
- Where Will All the Smart Kids Go?
- Has Competition Impoverished America?: Review of “The End of Affluence” by Jeffrey Madrick
- Anatomy of a Train Wreck: Review of “The System” by Haynes Johnson and David Broder
- Bookshelf: The Bankruptcy Around the Corner
- Health Care: Beware the “Little Fix”
escort kizlar antalya escort blog hd porno erotik hikaye erotik hikaye mobil porno liseli porno erotik hikaye ensest porno film