I’m going to go out on a limb here and predict: the James O’Keefe/Landrieu phone interference case will be resolved with a very stern talking to by a judge, no criminal record, and 100 hours of community service each for the four arrested young people. Which seems about right. After which … you know there really IS a case for aspiring journalists going to journalism school!
The James O’Keefe Arrest
Recent Posts by David Frum
- Where Will All the Smart Kids Go?
- Has Competition Impoverished America?: Review of “The End of Affluence” by Jeffrey Madrick
- Anatomy of a Train Wreck: Review of “The System” by Haynes Johnson and David Broder
- Bookshelf: The Bankruptcy Around the Corner
- Health Care: Beware the “Little Fix”