Sen. John McCain in Libya urges recognition of the anti-Qaddafi rebels as the country’s legitimate government. I assume he has had more extensive discussions with the rebels than most of us. It would be a real service if he would sit down for a detailed interview with somebody knowledgeable to tell what he knows about the rebels and detail the reasons for his confidence that the rebels are not inspired by or beholden to radical Islamism.
Sen. McCain: Share What You Know About Libya
Recent Posts by David Frum
- Where Will All the Smart Kids Go?
- Has Competition Impoverished America?: Review of “The End of Affluence” by Jeffrey Madrick
- Anatomy of a Train Wreck: Review of “The System” by Haynes Johnson and David Broder
- Bookshelf: The Bankruptcy Around the Corner
- Health Care: Beware the “Little Fix”
escort kizlar antalya escort blog porno izle erotik hikaye porno izle liseli porno erotik hikaye ensest porno film