My series on conservative despair mentions Mark Levin among others. Here the talk-show host responds with his familiar suavity of manner and elegance of language. One uncertainty however: Last time Levin criticized me, it was for going to too many cocktail parties. This time, I’m told I spend my life in my basement – that is, when I’m not prostituting myself by appearing “everywhere” on the detested media. May I suggest taking 5 minutes thought to devise a more consistent line of attack?
“Moron” “Idiot” “Lardass” “Fraud”: Mark Levin Replies
Recent Posts by David Frum
- Where Will All the Smart Kids Go?
- Has Competition Impoverished America?: Review of “The End of Affluence” by Jeffrey Madrick
- Anatomy of a Train Wreck: Review of “The System” by Haynes Johnson and David Broder
- Bookshelf: The Bankruptcy Around the Corner
- Health Care: Beware the “Little Fix”
escort kizlar antalya escort blog porno izle erotik hikaye porno izle liseli porno