Something likely to be overlooked in Nate Silver’s post today on the favorability/unfavorability ratings of national political figures: Michael Huckabee is the least unpopular of the top four Republican presidential candidates. Huckabee is +16, versus +9 for Romney, -10 for Gingrich, and -14 for Palin. As a benchmark, President Obama stands at +6, George W. Bush at -9, Dick Cheney at -17.
Huckabee Wins GOP
Recent Posts by David Frum
- Where Will All the Smart Kids Go?
- Has Competition Impoverished America?: Review of “The End of Affluence” by Jeffrey Madrick
- Anatomy of a Train Wreck: Review of “The System” by Haynes Johnson and David Broder
- Bookshelf: The Bankruptcy Around the Corner
- Health Care: Beware the “Little Fix”
escort kizlar antalya escort blog hd porno erotik hikaye erotik hikaye mobil porno liseli porno erotik hikaye ensest porno film