Obama moves on Libya. Probably not the last move either. Here’s where the anti-interventionists have a point: in a normal time, imposing a no-fly zone upon a country like Libya would be an easy exercise of US power. But three wars is a lot even for America. It makes even a hawk like me wonder: has the US gone too long on Afghan futures? If Libya (an oil-producing country 300 miles from Sicily) is deemed not a vital interest of the US, how much less vital is Afghanistan?
Enforcing the No-Fly Zone
Recent Posts by David Frum
- Where Will All the Smart Kids Go?
- Has Competition Impoverished America?: Review of “The End of Affluence” by Jeffrey Madrick
- Anatomy of a Train Wreck: Review of “The System” by Haynes Johnson and David Broder
- Bookshelf: The Bankruptcy Around the Corner
- Health Care: Beware the “Little Fix”
escort kizlar antalya escort blog porno izle erotik hikaye porno izle liseli porno